- This event has passed.
Maine Nonprofit Day
February 7, 2017 @ 8:30 am - 1:00 pm
Advocates For Children (AFC) has been selected to join the Maine Association of Nonprofits (MANP) at the 14th annual Maine Nonprofit Day at the State House. Nonprofit Day provides an opportunity for nonprofits and government to assert their commitment to working together in order to creatively, efficiently and effectively serve the people of Maine.
AFC is pleased to have been selected to participate in this annual event, sponsored and hosted by MANP.
The other exhibiting nonprofit organizations are:
- Adaptive Outdoor Education Center – Carrabassett
- American Red Cross – Statewide
- Androscoggin Homecare and Hospice – Lewiston
- Information Technology Exchange – Belfast
- KidsFirst Center – Portland
- Literacy Volunteers of Greater Augusta – Augusta
- Maine Indoor Air Quality Council – Augusta
- Maine Jewish Film Festival – Portland
- Multilingual & Multicultural Center – Portland
- Penquis CAP – Bangor
- Silent Sidekicks – Lincoln
The 14th Annual Nonprofit Day takes place on February 7, 8:30am – 1pm, in the Hall of Flags at the State House in Augusta. For more information on this event, please call MANP at 871-1885 or visit www.nonprofitmaine.org/nonprofitday.